High Resolution CBCT with Dental Implant Planning Module
Fully Featured, High Resolution CBCT with Multiple Fields of View. We use the CS8100 3D at our scanning centre, we scan over 200 patients a month. Our nurses love its ease of use, our referring Dentists love its intuitive software. Their patients appreciate its low dose.
- From traditional panoramic exams to endodontics, implant planning and oral surgery applications, the CS 8100 3D is capable of far more than the average 3D unit.
- Optional cephalometric configuration available
- Award-winning 2D technology delivers superb panoramic images in seconds
- Accurate 3D representations ensure optimal diagnostic results
- CAD/CAM abilities: scan models and impressions
- Empowers you to perform more procedures in your practice
Precision from All Angles
- The CS 8100 3D is designed for accuracy, with a high-frequency X-ray generator, 4T CMOS sensor and vibration-free motion system working together to ensure smooth image capture.
- Resolution up to 75 µm is ideal for endodontic indications
- 3D images offer more accurate views of dental anatomies
- View areas of interest from every angle with one-to-one accuracy
- Combining CBCT technology with a selectable field of view and low dose imaging, the CS 8100 3D is designed to limit radiation dose and ensure safer exams.
- Low-dose mode delivers high-quality 3D images at the same or lower dose as a standard panoramic exam
- Flexible fields of view confine radiation to the area of interest
- Control settings such as size, resolution and dose for each exam