At Belur Orthodontics, we want to ensure you are comfortable with the choice you have made to come to us for your orthodontic treatment. Here are some reasons why others have come before you.
1. World Class Specialist Centre: We have built a Bespoke practice to cater to both NHS and Private patients. Our practice is an Icon for most modern practice in terms of ambience, technology, environmentally friendly, digital workflow, well trained staff etc.
2. Range of treatment – at Belur Orthodontics we offer a number of different orthodontic treatments, from Invisalign to the very clever self-ligating Damon braces and not to mention, the conventional Clear Braces.What’s more, we’re trained to get great results from each method.
2. Specialist orthodontist – our team of orthodontic professionals, led by Dr Vinay Belur, are all highly trained and experienced in orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign and Damon appliance.
3. Affordable treatment – our orthodontic treatment fees are priced competitively and to ensure treatment is affordable, we have a range of payment plans and finance options available.
4. Bespoke treatment plan – we provide each of our patients with a free, no-obligation bespoke treatment plan so you can make an informed decision as to whether orthodontic treatment is right for you.
5. Latest technology – we use the latest orthodontic technology, including the iTero Intraoral Digital Scanner and Carriere Motion appliance to get each of our patients the very best result.
6. Convenient location – our clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Buckinghamshire, Aylesbury with excellent carparking facility arround the practice, including two hours of free car parking. We also have a sister practice in Marlow.
7. Great results – at Belur Orthodontics, we get great results. You can view some of these on our before and afters page.
8. No NHS Waiting List – at Belur Orthodontics, we do not have a waiting list as the NHS is providing additional funding in the area, due to long waiting list. We have secured this funding for the next ten years.